$ 42,964.00 0.34%
$ 2,929.64 0.53%
$ 2.28 2.98%
$ 1.01 0.57%
$ 340.27 4.19%
$ 0.934348 1.59%
$ 134.40 5.00%
$ 1.00 0.28%
$ 29.16 5.95%
$ 0.204975 2.94%
$ 67.47 5.14%
$ 36.24 6.93%
$ 1.01 0.48%
$ 24.09 4.46%
$ 38.71 6.25%
$ 22.39 13.72%
$ 148.64 3.91%
$ 1.68 4.63%
$ 507.29 2.81%
$ 42,720.00 0.58%
$ 1.10 2.65%
$ 43.66 5.22%
$ 58.09 10.74%
$ 0.275357 2.23%
$ 0.087944 4.80%
$ 46.52 3.23%
$ 424.29 5.06%
$ 1.00 0.04%
$ 0.089627 3.83%
$ 6.85 6.65%
$ 55.28 10.99%
$ 58.12 1.91%
$ 5.06 2.63%
$ 0.022130 0.79%
$ 232.70 3.65%
$ 217.91 5.94%
$ 224.12 0.51%
$ 0.021573 0.74%
$ 18.37 1.01%
$ 299.26 3.41%
$ 0.156840 1.70%
$ 0.000210 2.97%
$ 3.87 4.73%
$ 13.94 6.54%
$ 2,883.41 1.41%
$ 0.000007 2.72%
$ 62.94 5.59%
$ 279.68 0.71%
$ 0.328442 4.60%
$ 1.18 6.47%
- A third of Salvadorans ‘actively’ using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claimsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoOn Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community. Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele claims that 2.1 million of his fellow citizens are using the government-backed Chivo cryptocurrency wallet, offering a glimpse into the apparent success of the country’s Bitcoin (BTC) gambit. The controversial president updated his 2.9 million Twitter followers Saturday afternoon, claiming that Chivo “now has more users than any bank in El Salvador” after just three weeks in operation. Bukele indicated that it’s only a matter of time before Chivo adoption eclipses all banks…
- Crypto recovers on positive Fed and Evergrande news, then drops amid China FUD; Sorare and Dapper Labs raised a combined $930M: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more a week on Cointelegraph in one link.Top Stories This WeekCrypto markets soar after Fed commits to printing and Evergrande plans to pay its debtThe crypto markets were showing signs of recovery during the week as the U.S. Federal Reserve committed to carrying on its spending habits, while Chinese real estate giant Evergrande was able to strike deals with bondholders to avoid default on its hefty loan obligations.Evergrandes…
- Derivatives data suggests Solana has reached a short-term topCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoSOL’s futures open interest recently hit $1 billion and while the recent price swing liquidated leveraged longs, data suggests the short-term top is not a bearish trend reversal. Solana (SOL) reached a $216 all-time high on Sept. 9 after rallying 508% since Aug. The bull run caused some analysts to project a $500 target which would translate to a $150 billion market capitalization.It is worth noting that during SOL’s rally, the Ethereum network’s average transaction fee had surpassed $40. Surging interest in the NFT market accelerated investors’ transition to Solana, which was boosted by FTX’s NFT marketplace launch on Sept.…
- DeFi gaming: A catalyst to mainstream adoption of decentralized financeCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoGaming is on track to boost the adoption of DeFi platforms. Here is a look at the latest developments that are pushing the play-to-earn business model. The past few months have seen decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms gain a cult-like following on the backdrop of a bullish cryptocurrency market. That revolution of digital money is now moving into the gaming industry, creating an intersection between DeFi and the gaming experience that experts now predict will play a huge role in the next generation of games. DeFi-focused tokens such as Polkadot (DOT), Solana (SOL) and Chainlink (INK), to mention a few, have had…
- Average Aussie crypto portfolio grew 258% in FY 20-21, survey revealsCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoOlder Australian crypto investors outweigh the new generation in initial investment, but the younger crowd is more active in daily trading. The average portfolio size on Australian cryptocurrency exchange BTC Markets has grown from $577.65 (795.5 Australian dollars) to $2,069.16 (2849.5 AUD) in the financial year 2021, signaling a 258.2% increase in portfolio holdings, according to exchange data compiled by Statista on a recent BTC Markets survey.Data on the survey shows that the average portfolio size of female and male investors in fiscal 20-21 on BTC Markets was $1,924.30 (2,650 AUD) and $2,214.03 (3,049 AUD), respectively. However, in 2020, the average…
- It's now or never — The US has to prepare itself for digital currencyCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoIf the United States is still not ready for central bank digital currency, it will stay on the sidelines of tech and financial innovations. Welcome to the world of central bank digital currency, or CBDC, where big countries like China and small countries like the Bahamas are trying to mark their presence. It’s a world where 86% of the world’s central banks are trying to create digital currencies. Almost 60% of them are working on the concept and 14% have already introduced a pilot program.Related: Did CBDCs affect the crypto space in 2020, and what’s next in 2021? Experts answerCBDC:…
- Charitable sustainable NFTs for the United Nations’ 17 SDGsCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoA green post-COVID-10 recovery in accordance with the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals is possible with blockchain and NFTs. In her monthly Expert Take column, Selva Ozelli, an international tax attorney and CPA, covers the intersection between emerging technologies and sustainability, and provides the latest developments around taxes, AML/CFT regulations and legal issues affecting crypto and blockchain.The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) is holding its 76th annual meeting between Sept. 14 and 30 to bring countries together at a critical time for marshaling collective action to tackle the global environmental crisis, which has worsened the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.Related: How…
- Bitcoin volatility continues as BTC price closes in on critical weekly closeCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIt’s all about what happens to Bitcoin price action by the end of the week as $1,000 swings up and down remain. Bitcoin (BTC) briefly fell below $42,000 on Sept. 25 as the weekend looked set to deliver an unimpressive weekly close.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingViewTrader: Bitcoin “fine” above $38,000Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD losing $1,000 in just over an hour during Saturday before rebounding.The weekend had started with the pair at around $43,000 — a critical level some say should hold as the weekly close looms.Others argue that lower price action would also be…
- DeFi: Who, what and how to regulate in a borderless, code-governed world?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe decentralized, disintermediated and borderless blockchain networks challenge regulators, but DeFi is the future of finance. Hold onto your hats, boys and girls! It’s a new world — a financial system without intermediaries, that anyone can access 24 hours a day with only a mobile phone and a wallet! As Julien Bouteloup said to me: “In DeFi, what we are building is fully decentralised technology, fully transparent, run by mathematics. No one can beat that.”He continued: “We are building on research papers, 40 years of research, fundamental research, discrete mathematics being built and put on-chain that no one can beat. You…
- All bark and some bite. China’s Bitcoin ban puts traders in the ‘fear’ zoneCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin derivatives markets flipped neutral-to-bearish after China’s ‘crypto ban’ announcement triggered a BTC price dip to $40,600. China bans Bitcoin (BTC), again.No, we’re not traveling back in time. On Sept. 24, the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) published a new set of measures to promote inter-departmental coordination on cracking down on crypto activity. The measures intended to “cut off payment channels, dispose of relevant websites and mobile applications in accordance with the law.”Most investors may have missed the $3 billion BTC and $1.5 billion Ether (ETH) monthly options expiry that took place less than one hour before the crypto ban…
- Crypto has recovered from China's FUD over a dozen times in the last 12 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoSince 2009, China and Hong Kong have “banned” or otherwise caused FUD in the crypto space on 19 separate occasions and counting. The price of Bitcoin fell 5% today following “breaking” (read: weeks old) news that the People’s Bank of China, or PBoC, had declared all cryptocurrency transactions illegal.With that in mind, let’s take a nostalgic look at the last 12 years of FUD out of China, and see if we can spot any patterns.China banned ‘virtual currencies’ for the first time in 20091: Chinese regulators have never exactly been crypto advocates. When blockchain-based digital currencies were still in their…
- Altcoin roundup: There’s more to DeFi than just providing liquidityCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin price is down but crypto investors still have a plethora of yield opportunities thanks to DeFi. The growth of the decentralized finance (DeFi) sector has been a recurrent headline throughout 2021 and to date, hundreds of billions of dollars in crypto assets are locked on protocols across numerous blockchain networks and earning a yield for their holders. What started off as a simple Ethereum-based swap interface that allowed ERC-20 tokens to be exchanged in a decentralized manner, called Uniswap, has exploded into a vast ecosystem full of decentralized exchanges, yield farms, lending protocols and staking platforms. As development continues and…
- Deutsche Bank analyst: Bitcoin will be 'ultra-volatile,' but it’s here to stayCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoAn analyst from global banking giant Deutsche Bank expects Bitcoin will enjoy a “first-mover advantage” over other cryptocurrencies for the foreseeable future. Marion Laboure, an analyst at Deutsche Bank’s research division, said she can envision Bitcoin taking the role of digital gold in the future: lasting for centuries and largely not controlled by the government.In an update to Deutsche Bank’s website on “what’s next” for the largest banking institution in Germany, Laboure said she could “potentially see Bitcoin to become the 21st century digital gold,” but warned investors against the crypto asset’s volatility. According to the analyst, most Bitcoin (BTC)…
- Price analysis 9/24: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, AVAX, LUNACointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin and altcoins made a sharp downside move to their recent lows after news that China banned crypto trading surfaced. The crypto market’s recovery was rocked on Sept. 24 after news that China’s government is adopting a new set of measures that includes stronger inter-departmental coordination to “cut off payment channels, dispose of relevant websites and mobile applications” to crack down on illegal cryptocurrency transactions efficiently.Although the news has caused a selloff, long-term investors are unlikely to be perturbed because, apart from announcing additional measures to enforce the existing ban effectively, there is nothing else that has changed.Daily cryptocurrency market…
- Finance Redefined: Layer-two growth and the SEC’s scrutiny, Sept. 19–23Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoLayer-two’s surge to new heights, Bitcoin and DeFi EFT applications and Sushi’s mistaken bug — all coming to you this week in Finance Redefined. Welcome to the latest edition of Cointelegraph’s decentralized finance, or DeFi, newsletter.In a week where DeFi’s parabolic growth continued elsewhere, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler threatened to tackle stablecoins.What you’re about to read is the smaller version of this newsletter. For the full breakdown of DeFi’s developments over the last week — released a whole lot quicker than Cardano’s smart contracts — subscribe at the bottom of this page.Layer two’s defining the…
- Yemen national uses crypto donations to fight starvation amid civil warCointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago16 million people in Yemen — including 400,000 children under the age of five — already face food supplies at critical levels. A Redditor living in Yemen’s capital city of Sana’a claims to be using cryptocurrencies to buy food packages for families unable to access supplies during an ongoing civil war.According to a Thursday Reddit post from user yemenvoice, the Yemen national has raised roughly $12,000 in crypto donations to be used towards fighting starvation in the Middle Eastern nation. They claim to have provided 15 families with flour, rice, oil and beans and hope to reach 30 more in…
- Cross-chain bridge equipped altcoins rally higher despite China’s crypto banCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoREN, CELR and CVC ignore the market’s bearish reaction to China’s new crypto ban by posting double-digit gains. The bullish momentum that had been growing across the cryptocurrency ecosystem over the past few days came to a screeching halt on Sept. 24 as news that China had banned cryptocurrency transactions made the rounds on social media and initiated an abrupt fall in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) from $45,000 to $42,000. After the initial knee-jerk reaction and a brief period of time for the market to digest the news, traders jumped back in to buy the dips on several altcoins, which…
- Morgan Stanley exec says Bitcoin is the ‘Kenny from South Park’ of moneyCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoMorgan Stanley exec claims that Bitcoin continues to rise from the dead like the cartoon character Kenny in South Park. Morgan Stanley’s Dennis Lynch shared a light-hearted analogy during a discussion at Morningstar’s yearly investment conference today, claiming that Bitcoin’s insatiable ability to defy the odds and rise from both technical and fundamental adversity portrays that of the South Park cartoon character Kenny.The 24-series show has garnered a global audience base for its weird and wacky sense of humour, epitomised by the long-standing gag that Kenny dies in each episode, only to be rebirthed and gleefully unaware of his brutal…
- Diminishing returns: Is Bitcoin underperforming compared to altcoins?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoAfter several hesitant months, altcoins are now outpacing the flagship asset. The first half of 2021 in the crypto markets brought many comparisons to 2017. Bitcoin (BTC) was on a tear to its all-time high, the new frontier of decentralized finance emerged, and nonfungible tokens were gaining myriad celebrity endorsements. But after the initial months of euphoria and a subsequent sell-off, BTC’s performance has been far more lackluster. The recent market sell-off resulting from the Evergrande crisis has compounded fears. However, it can’t be ignored that many altcoins, particularly platform tokens, have undergone impressive runs and, in some cases, even bucked…
- U.S. government goes to court over $11M USDT purportedly stolen by fake Coinbase repCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIn April, sharing their Coinbase account credentials with a fraudster had cost a California resident more than $11 million. Now, there might be recourse. On September 17, a group of officials led by U.S. attorney Tracy Wilkinson have filed a civil complaint in the United States District Court for the Central District of California claiming that they have identified four digital wallets holding more than 9.8 million Tether (USDT) that was involved in wire fraud, computer fraud and money laundering. According to court documents, the legitimate owner of the funds is a California resident who in April 2021 got swindled…
- $16B charity provider enables Bitcoin donations via The Giving BlockCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRenPSG to allow charities to accept more than 45 different cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ether and Dogecoin. The Giving Block, a major organization focused on the cryptocurrency donations industry, continues to expand its crypto charity reach with a new partnership.The organization will be working with charitable platform provider RenPSG to allow its donors to move cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) into new donor-advised funds to support nonprofits and other charitable organizations, The Giving Block announced Sept. 23.As part of the partnership, RenPSG will start offering a solution that allows charities to accept more than 45 different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH)…
- Sound familiar? September 2017 China Bitcoin ‘ban’ sparked $20K all-time high in 3 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe latest debacle over China’s anti-crypto stance has a firm historical echo to it — and old hands are more than aware. Bitcoin (BTC) dipped deeper to challenge $40,000 support during Sept. 24 as the dust settled on what analysts stressed was a false alarm from China.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingViewA classic bull run formula?Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed new multi-day lows of $40,690 for BTC/USD on Bitstamp, down 8% on the day.Hodlers had been frustrated but remained unfazed by the news that China had allegedly upped its cryptocurrency “ban,” this in fact simply being a…
- Ethereum drops more than Bitcoin as China escalates crypto ban, ETH/BTC at 3-week lowCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe second-largest cryptocurrency falls 13.30% versus Bitcoin’s 9.38% decline as China’s move scares investors away. The price of Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH) crept lower Friday after China extended its crackdown on cryptocurrencies by deeming their transactions to be “illegal.””Financial institutions and non-bank payment institutions cannot offer services to activities and operations related to virtual currencies,” the People’s Bank of China said in a statement on its website Friday, adding that online crypto services to Chinese residents offered by offshore exchanges are also “illegal financial activities.”Bids for the ETH/USD pair dropped by up to 13.30% to $2,735 in response. At…
- Ukraine joins the comity of crypto-friendly nations with new regulationCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoUnlike Russia, Ukraine has passed laws that will ease the adoption of cryptocurrencies within the country. The legal status of cryptocurrencies remains a mixed bag of regulatory positions, depending on the jurisdiction being considered. While some countries move toward blanket prohibitions or stringent regulations, others elect to go with a more open approach to crypto.For Ukraine, the latter path appears to be the case, with the government encouraging legalized crypto operations within the country. Ukraine’s seemingly positive stance on cryptocurrencies also stands in stark contrast with neighboring Russia where officials are enacting regulatory roadblocks against the ownership and use of…
- Chinese regulators unite forces to crack down on cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe Chinese central bank is setting up a “coordination mechanism” with state agencies to continue battling crypto. The Chinese government is getting more serious about cracking down on the cryptocurrency industry as state authorities are bringing forces to combat crypto operations in the country.The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) officially announced on Friday a set of new measures to fight against crypto adoption in China, including promoting stronger inter-departmental coordination in cracking down crypto activity.10 Chinese state authorities, including the PBoC, the Cyberspace Administration of China and the Ministry of Public Security, have established a “coordination mechanism” to prevent financial players…
- Old FUD, new BTC price dip — Weeks-old China crypto ‘ban’ sparks Bitcoin price drop to $42KCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoOld news suddenly gets picked up on social media, sparking an instant crypto price crash. Bitcoin (BTC) suddenly lost $2,000 in an hour on Sept. 24 as what appeared to be old news over a Chinese regulatory ban hit social media.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingViewBitcoin vs. China: Don’t believe the “FUD”Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView tracked BTC/USD as it abruptly fell from $45,000 to near $42,000.The kneejerk reaction came as a memo from China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China (PBoC), began to circulate online, criminalizing practically all cryptocurrency activity except possession.As commentators noted, however,…
- SEC is ‘open to discussion’ when it comes to crypto: Kraken chief lawyerCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoKraken’s Marco Santori points to the adversarial stance taken by some crypto firms toward regulators. Amid a fraught period for some high-profile United States crypto firms and financial regulators, Kraken chief legal officer Marco Santori is calling for a dose of pragmatism going forward.Speaking on Bloomberg’s QuickTake Stock broadcast on Thursday, Santori told viewers, “You’re living in a fantasy world if you don’t believe that this industry is going to face heavier, more Wall Street-like regulation from governments in the U.S. and abroad.”Santori’s comments follow threats by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission earlier this month to sue the well-known crypto exchange…
- Bitcoin hits $45K, TWTR stock price rises 3.8% after BTC tipping comes to TwitterCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoTwitter’s stock feels the benefit of the “orange pill” as surging stocks add to positive tailwinds for Bitcoin. Bitcoin (BTC) hit four-day highs of $45,000 on Sept. 24 as the market digested news that Twitter had enabled BTC tipping.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingViewTwitter stock surges 3.8% on Bitcoin newsData from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD reaching $45,180 on Bitstamp.The largest cryptocurrency had struggled to overcome resistance at $44,000, but the Twitter announcement provided some much-needed bullish momentum.The social network rolled out the first phase of its Lightning Network tipping feature via payments gateway Strike for iOS…
- Crypto adoption is a ‘huge challenge,’ says Chinese central bank execCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoPBoC maintains its anti-crypto stance despite local players experimenting with digital yuan-pegged stablecoins. The rapid adoption of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) poses a major challenge for the traditional financial system, an executive at the Chinese central bank has warned.Wen Xinxiang, director of the payment and settlement department at the People’s Bank of China (PBoC), has expressed concerns over the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies and fiat-pegged stablecoins.Pointing to Bitcoin’s market value now surpassing $800 billion and the total stablecoin market capitalization exceeding $120 billion, Wen outlined major risks associated with the crypto market at a payment and settlement forum on Friday,…
- Arca Labs partners with Securitize on regulated, tokenized financial productsCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoAs part of its partnership with Arca Labs, Securitize will help launch tokenized financial products for the firm, starting with Arca’s registered tokenized treasury fund. Arca Labs, the innovation arm of digital asset investment firm Arca, has partnered with blockchain tech firm Securitize to launch regulated, tokenized financial products. According to a Thursday announcement, Securitize has signed on to provide a smart contract and issuance platform for the firm, starting with Arca’s tokenized fund dubbed the “Arca U.S. Treasury Fund,” which was launched in July 2020. Arca touts the Arca U.S. Treasury Fund as the first treasury fund registered under…
- Top Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Must Reclaim Crucial Level To Avoid Breakdown to Below $30,000The Daily Hodl - 3 hours agoA widely followed crypto strategist and trader says Bitcoin must reclaim a crucial level to have a shot at invalidating a big move to below $30,000. In a new strategy session, DonAlt plots a bullish scenario for Bitcoin that could give the leading cryptocurrency the momentum to take out key resistance at $52,000. “Let’s say […] The post Top Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Must Reclaim Crucial Level To Avoid Breakdown to Below $30,000 appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Bitcoin Will Disrupt the Payments Industry, Says Strike CEO After BTC Tipping Rolls Out on TwitterThe Daily Hodl - 12 hours agoThe chief executive officer of crypto wallet company Strike says that Bitcoin (BTC) will impact the payments industry once combined with one of the biggest internet networks. CEO Jack Mallers says in a new CNBC interview that his company’s recent partnership with Twitter to bring BTC tipping to the social media giant will make paying […] The post Bitcoin Will Disrupt the Payments Industry, Says Strike CEO After BTC Tipping Rolls Out on Twitter appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Can Bitcoin Surpass $6,000,000? Ethereum and Polkadot Creator Details Possible Future of CryptoThe Daily Hodl - 15 hours agoEarly Bitcoin developer and co-founder of Ethereum and Polkadot, Gavin Andresen, is outlining a future where BTC rises to a staggering $6,000,000 per coin. Gavin Andresen, who took over as Bitcoin’s lead maintainer from founder Satoshi Nakamoto in 2011, just published a new blog post detailing how BTC’s theoretical evolution could look. Andresen describes a “possible” […] The post Can Bitcoin Surpass $6,000,000? Ethereum and Polkadot Creator Details Possible Future of Crypto appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Kawaii Islands Nets $2.4 Million in Private Token Sale for Its Anime Play-To-Earn MetaverseThe Daily Hodl - 16 hours agoSeptember 25, 2021 – Tortola, British Virgin Islands Play-to-earn blockchain games continue to take the world by storm, and Kawaii Islands is ready to throw its hat into the ring. Following a $2.4 million private token sale round, the NFT-based blockchain game will debut in September 2021. As an enchanting fantasy game in the cloud, […] The post Kawaii Islands Nets $2.4 Million in Private Token Sale for Its Anime Play-To-Earn Metaverse appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- The Three Kingdoms – The New Era of Play-To-Earn GamesThe Daily Hodl - 16 hours agoSeptember 25, 2021 – Hong Kong, Hong Kong The Three Kingdoms is a highly strategic third-generation NFT game based on the historical characters of the Three Kingdoms period in ancient China. The historical characters enable users to have engaging gameplay while obtaining rewards for their achievements. CryptoKitties was the first to bring blockchain gaming to […] The post The Three Kingdoms – The New Era of Play-To-Earn Games appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- XRP Has Great Risk-Reward Ratio, With 10x Price Rise Likely: Macro Guru Raoul PalThe Daily Hodl - 17 hours agoRaoul Pal is saying that global payments asset XRP has a great risk-reward ratio despite a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). In a new interview on Savvy Finance, the CEO of Real Vision and Global Macro Investor shares why he remains bullish on the crypto asset. “XRP is a great risk-reward. […] The post XRP Has Great Risk-Reward Ratio, With 10x Price Rise Likely: Macro Guru Raoul Pal appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Top Analyst Maps Bitcoin and Cardano Price Trajectories, Warns Best Entry Point for ADA May Be GoneThe Daily Hodl - 18 hours agoCrypto trader Michaël van de Poppe is looking at what’s ahead for Bitcoin (BTC) and the smart contract platform Cardano (ADA). The analyst tells his 420,000 Twitter followers that the best entry point for Cardano may be gone after the asset bounced off a key support level at $1.86. “If you want to get into […] The post Top Analyst Maps Bitcoin and Cardano Price Trajectories, Warns Best Entry Point for ADA May Be Gone appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Netflix Eyes Mysterious Disappearance of $190,000,000 After Death of Crypto Exchange CEOThe Daily Hodl - 19 hours agoOne of the biggest mysteries in the cryptocurrency sector is getting fresh scrutiny in a Netflix documentary. The online video streaming giant says in a tweet that it will air an investigative documentary titled “Trust No One: The Hunt for the Crypto King”. The documentary focuses on Gerald Cotten, the founder and CEO of QuadrigaCX, […] The post Netflix Eyes Mysterious Disappearance of $190,000,000 After Death of Crypto Exchange CEO appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Bitcoin Has an Investment ‘Edge’ Over Other Assets, Says 178-Year Old Economic Magazine – Here’s WhyThe Daily Hodl - 22 hours agoThe historic magazine The Economist is giving Bitcoin high praise, saying that the crypto holds attractive investment advantages over other assets. A recent article from the 178-year old magazine says that Bitcoin’s low correlation with traditional markets makes it a potentially excellent source of diversification. The article leads with a quote from Nobel Prize winner Harry […] The post Bitcoin Has an Investment ‘Edge’ Over Other Assets, Says 178-Year Old Economic Magazine – Here’s Why appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- This ‘Magical’ Altcoin Project Has Soared 116% This Week, Defying Bitcoin and Crypto MarketsThe Daily Hodl - 1 day agoAn altcoin powering the crypto project Abracadabra has traders spellbound this week after surging by more than 100%. Data from CoinGecko shows the price of Spell Token (SPELL), which currently holds a market cap of about $221 million, rose from a 7-day low of $0.00197753 to a high of $0.00428190 this week, which represents an […] The post This ‘Magical’ Altcoin Project Has Soared 116% This Week, Defying Bitcoin and Crypto Markets appeared first on The Daily Hodl.
- Cardano Smart Contracts Could Be Under Serious Threat, Bitcoin Is Here!Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 13 hours agoThe post Cardano Smart Contracts Could Be Under Serious Threat, Bitcoin Is Here! appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Again, for the second time in the year economic turmoil coming out of the Chinese market threatened Bitcoin and other assets prices. Stay away from the FUDs. Despite the bear trend throughout the week, Bitcoin millionaires stay bullish and speculation says BTC price to hit $69k in the next bull run! Interestingly, Bitcoin smart contracts …
- Is It The Right Time To Move Your Bitcoin (BTC) Holdings To Altcoins?Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 14 hours agoThe post Is It The Right Time To Move Your Bitcoin (BTC) Holdings To Altcoins? appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The year has been a roller coaster of sorts for the crypto space. From initiating with the bull run to cryptos plunging in the mid-term, to the Evergrande crisis and FUD. The charts have been seeing swings. However, professional traders are well versed in the game. And are waiting for the bull run in the …
- Solana (SOL) Price to Hit $300 Soon! Is this the Last Opportunity to Buy the Dip?Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 21 hours agoThe post Solana (SOL) Price to Hit $300 Soon! Is this the Last Opportunity to Buy the Dip? appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide During the early Asian trading hours, The broader cryptocurrency market has seen recovering from recent losses. Bitcoin and Ethereum are showing signs of a rebound while Cardano price is still consolidating within $2.3. Solana turned out to be the worst performer of the day after shedding 13% of its value in a week. In the …
- Here’s What’s Next for Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Post-China banCoinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 23 hours agoThe post Here’s What’s Next for Bitcoin and Ethereum Price Post-China ban appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The crypto markets had another carnage yesterday, this time triggered by China. Bitcoin plummeted by $4,000 in a matter of minutes but has already made a partial recovery. Most altcoins have lost significantly more, and some have yet to recover, like ETH, which is still trading below $3,000. The flagship crypto’s performance over the last …
- Attention Traders!!! This Could Be Your Last Chance To Become Cardano MillionairesCoinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 23 hours agoThe post Attention Traders!!! This Could Be Your Last Chance To Become Cardano Millionaires appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide The crypto market continues to keep the traders on their toes, as the uncertainty is approaching the skies slowly. However, among extreme volatility, Cardano appears pretty strong and reliable which has the capacity to extract huge profits. But will the rally reach its peak by the end of 2021 or continue in early 2022? Ever …
- AVAX, SOL, SUSHI and MOVR To Go For 30X After the Dump! But How?Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 1 day agoThe post AVAX, SOL, SUSHI and MOVR To Go For 30X After the Dump! But How? appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Economic turmoil coming out of the Chinese market has threatened the crypto space for the second time this year. But every dip is for creating our own opportunity in order to gain massive profits! Therefore, buying the right asset is a challenge that holds the strong fundamentals and can bring you more gains. This article …
- XRP & ADA Price Action: Analyst Maps Next Directions for XRP & Cardano Price!Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 1 day agoThe post XRP & ADA Price Action: Analyst Maps Next Directions for XRP & Cardano Price! appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Bitcoin price plunged to $42,732.98 on Saturday, down 3.95% in the last 24 hours. The market cap of the largest cryptocurrency stood at $801.92 billion. Bears have seized the initiative by the end of the week as all of the coins from the top 10 list are in the red zone. Micheal van de Poppe …
- Bitcoin Price Needs to Break Above $48k! On-Chain Data Tells a Different Story!Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 1 day agoThe post Bitcoin Price Needs to Break Above $48k! On-Chain Data Tells a Different Story! appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Throughout the previous week, the entire market has been fairly volatile, but one occurrence sticks out above the others. In less than three hours, the Bitcoin price dropped by as much as 10% to $40,983. The market capitalization of cryptocurrency markets has dropped from $2 trillion to $1.8 trillion. China’s central bank declared all cryptocurrency …
- Ethereum Network Activity is Stagnant while ETH Price Hovers Below $3k Level!Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 1 day agoThe post Ethereum Network Activity is Stagnant while ETH Price Hovers Below $3k Level! appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide Ethereum price fell amid a broad selloff in the cryptocurrency market, fueled by fears of a brewing property bubble collapse in China. There’s a lot of fear and uncertainty in the crypto market right now. With news that China has officially declared all cryptocurrency transactions illegal, the Ethereum price, like the rest of the market, …
- Ripple Venturing Big on NFT’S! $2Million Granted to Promote NFTCoinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide - 1 day agoThe post Ripple Venturing Big on NFT’S! $2Million Granted to Promote NFT appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide RippleX, Ripple’s division dedicated to accelerating the development of innovations centered on the XRP Ledger, just announced its first batch of XRPL grants, demonstrating its commitment to the NFT craze. The program will provide funding to developers working on XRP-based projects. The creation of non-fungible tokens [NFTs] was the focus of the most recent funding. …
- Abkhazia Seizes 6,000 Mining Devices but Fails to Disrupt Crypto MiningBitcoin News - 3 hours agoAuthorities in Abkhazia have confiscated thousands of mining machines, closing down all large crypto farms, yet they have admittedly failed to put an end to illegal mining operations. The breakaway republic of Georgia has been struggling with power shortages blamed on underground miners. 30,000 Rigs Remain in the Hands of Miners, Government Says In recent […]
- Introducing MetaWars: A Strategic Blockchain-Based Game in the MetaverseBitcoin News - 5 hours agoMetaWars is a highly immersive multiplayer strategy game. With an infinite universe that is established in a digital metaverse, players can use a wide variety of NFTs to determine the journey they take in-game. MetaWars allows players all around the world to earn through gameplay, “adopting blockchain into the thriving gaming industry”. The Booming Game […]
- London College Student Robbed at Knifepoint by 8 Thugs for $93K in BitcoinBitcoin News - 6 hours agoRecently a student from the University of Kent in London was robbed at knifepoint for his bitcoin. After eight thugs stormed his dorm room and demanded that he reveal his crypto credentials and passwords, the student was forced to leave the campus and he moved back home. Freshmen College Student Loses Bitcoin in an On-Campus […]
- Former US Treasury Secretary Larry Summers: Cryptocurrency Will ‘Do Better Regulated’Bitcoin News - 9 hours agoFormer U.S. treasury secretary and chief economist at the World Bank, Larry Summers, says cryptocurrency will do better regulated in a sound way instead of being treated as a libertarian paradise. Larry Summers Sees Crypto Benefiting From Strong Regulation Lawrence Summers, who served as the Secretary of the Treasury in the Clinton administration and director […]
- Indonesia Will Not Ban Cryptocurrencies Like China, Minister Says as Crypto Trade SoarsBitcoin News - 12 hours agoAuthorities in Indonesia do not intend to follow China’s example of imposing an outright ban on cryptocurrencies, a government official said, noting the country will limit itself to ensuring they are not used in illegal activities. The statement comes after local crypto exchanges registered a serious increase in turnover this year. Indonesia to Tighten Regulations […]
- LD Capital Establishes $50M FOF for Supporting High-Quality Blockchain Funds Worldwide Including 1kxBitcoin News - 13 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. LD Capital announced it established a 50 million US dollars FOF towards supporting high-quality blockchain funds worldwide. Besides the financial support, hundreds of the projects invested by LD Capital will be shared as resources to the participated funds with post-investment services such as strategy consulting, market growth, and capital relations to enable the […]
- The ‘Feels Guy’ Gets Blockchained — Rare Wojak NFT Project to Launch 4,000 Randomly Generated WojaksBitcoin News - 15 hours agoWhile Pepe the frog and Doge made it into the limelight with unique and rare non-fungible token (NFT) assets, another NFT meme collection tied to the infamous 2010 meme “Wojak” has entered the fray. A new NFT collection stemming from the web portal called rarewojak.com has leveraged the notorious, old-school meme to release a compilation […]
- USDC Market Capitalization Hits $30 Billion — Stablecoin Adds $10 Billion in 4 MonthsBitcoin News - 17 hours agoAs of September 25, 2021, there’s $129.3 billion worth of stablecoin assets in existence which represents 6.54% of the crypto economy. The second-largest stablecoin by market valuation, USDC, has seen its capitalization increase a great deal, rising more than $10 billion in 125 days. Since May, USDC’s Market Cap Increased by 54% In recent times, […]
- US Senator Calls on SEC Chairman to Provide Regulatory Clarity on CryptocurrenciesBitcoin News - 19 hours agoA U.S. senator has asked the chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Gary Gensler, to provide clear guidance on cryptocurrency regulation. The senator stated that in many enforcement actions, “the SEC did not identify the securities involved or the rationale for their status as securities, which would have provided much-needed public regulatory […]
- US Lawmakers See China’s Authoritarian Crackdown on Crypto as Big OpportunityBitcoin News - 21 hours agoSeveral U.S. lawmakers see China’s authoritarian crackdown on cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, as “a perfect opportunity for American leadership on cryptocurrency.” One senator noted that it is “a reminder of our huge structural advantage over China.” US Lawmakers Comment on China’s Cryptocurrency Crackdown Following the latest news of China’s crackdown on cryptocurrency, several U.S. lawmakers have […]
- Charles Hoskinson Outlines Future for Cardano at Virtual ConferenceDecrypt - 17 hours agoCardano has partnered with a major US telco company.
- Andre Cronje Launches Rival to NFT Marketplace OpenSeaDecrypt - 18 hours agoThe Yearn Finance creator said, “It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message.”
- Bitcoin on Twitter: The Promise and the ProblemsDecrypt - 19 hours agoTwitter just launched a Bitcoin feature that could change the world—if the company can get people to actually use it.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Recover from China’s Latest Crypto CrackdownDecrypt - 20 hours agoChina’s crackdown largely firms up existing regulations—but it left a nasty sting on the market.
- WallStreetBets, Source of GameStop Short Squeeze, Launches Crypto SubredditDecrypt - 1 day agoReddit forum WallStreetBets has traditionally been standoffish toward crypto. It’s finally branching out into Bitcoin and beyond.
- 'The Big Short' Investor and Bitcoin Critic Michael Burry Subpoenaed Over GameStop TradingDecrypt - 1 day agoMichael Burry’s Scion Asset Management is being asked to take part in an SEC investigation.
- Axie Infinity Has Sold $2 Billion Worth of Ethereum NFTs. Here's What’s NextDecrypt - 1 day agoThe crypto monster-battler has big plans ahead, including upgrades and billions in rewards—but also a growing target on its back.
- FTX Relocates From Hong Kong to Bitcoin-Friendly BahamasDecrypt - 1 day agoFounder and CEO Sam Bankman-Fried pointed to regulatory clarity as a reason behind the move.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Drop as China Intensifies Crypto CrackdownDecrypt - 1 day agoThe Chinese government has again announced more bearish statements on crypto, iterating its ban on the use of “virtual currencies” from 2017.
- DAOs ‘Can’t Operate in the Wild West Forever’, Says FWB Co-FounderDecrypt - 1 day agoThe Friends With Benefits and Fire Eyes builder tells Decrypt why DAOs are buzzing—and why he welcomes regulators.
- Bitcoin's High E-Waste Rate Worsens Environmental Concerns: DigiconomistDecrypt - 1 day agoBitcoin’s energy use is already well documented, but new research shines a spotlight on the e-waste that results from discarded mining machines.
- New NFT Platform From Gary Vee Targets Fine Art, OperaDecrypt - 1 day agoGallerist Vito Schnabel brings his artists into NFTs, including works from Francesco Clemente, Philip Glass, and Gus Van Sant.
- Can the First Couple of Blockchain Deliver a Second Act for Tezos?Decrypt - 1 day agoArthur and Kathleen Breitman created one of the most influential early blockchains. Now they must make Tezos relevant again.
- Blockchain Education: Binance Masterclasses Reach 400,000 AfricansDecrypt - 1 day agoAccessible from a basic smartphone, Binance’s free crypto classes cover everything from keeping funds safe to careers in blockchain.
- Chinese Government Reiterates That Crypto-Related Business Activities Are ‘Illegal’Decrypt - 2 days agoThe Chinese government has announced further details relating to its ban on cryptocurrencies.
- Kentucky Files Emergency Cease and Desist Order Against Crypto Lender CelsiusDecrypt - 2 days agoKentucky has become the fourth U.S. state to crack down on cryptocurrency lending firm Celsius Network.
- New Channels, Nodes on Lightning Network up Over 20% After Twitter IntegrationDecrypt - 2 days agoBitcoin’s second layer protocol has seen an uptick in activity following Twitter’s announcement on Lightning Network payments support.
- From Ethereum to Solana and Back: Wormhole Lets You Send Your NFTs Across BlockchainsDecrypt - 2 days agoThe Wormhole NFT Bridge moves assets from one blockchain to another, much like the earlier DeFi-centric bridge.
- Ethereum Futures More Popular Among Major Investors Than Bitcoin: JP MorganDecrypt - 2 days ago“Weak demand” for the market’s leading cryptocurrency has institutional investors turning their attentions to Ethereum, says the investment bank.
- New Desktop App Makes It Easier to Mine EthereumDecrypt - 2 days agoThorg is a free Ethereum mining app for PCs on the Golem Network. Users are paid not in ETH, but in Golem’s GLM token.
- Snoop Dogg Is Selling 1,000 NFT Passes for Private Ethereum Metaverse PartyDecrypt - 2 days agoWant to party with Snoop in the metaverse? The newly-revealed NFT collector is readying a bash within The Sandbox.
- Twitter Rolls Out Bitcoin Tipping Worldwide, Verified NFT AvatarsDecrypt - 2 days agoTwitter users can now send each other Bitcoin as tips starting today.
- eToro Launches Investor Index of Top DeFi TokensDecrypt - 2 days agoeToro users can now diversify their investment portfolios with exposure to a range of the largest DeFi tokens.
- Grape’s Token Sale Took Down Solana—Now It’s Raising More Money for Its Army of DAOsDecrypt - 2 days agoGrape has raised $1.2 million in a seed round led by Multicoin Capital to keep up with the “monumental” demand for DAOs on Solana, says co-founder.
- President Biden Expected to Nominate Crypto Critic to OCCDecrypt - 2 days agoLaw professor Saule Omarova is pegged as the next head of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency—but how does she feel about crypto?
- FCA Chief Reminds Crypto Investors They Could ‘Lose All Their Money’Decrypt - 3 days agoIn a speech in London yesterday, the CEO of the Financial Conduct Authority had some choice words for the crypto industry.
- Bitcoin.org Compromised, Fraudulent Crypto Giveaway AdvertisedDecrypt - 3 days agoBitcoin.org, an open-source project supporting Bitcoin development, has been compromised by yet-to-be-identified hackers.
- NBA’s John Wall Reuses Fortnite Art for NFT—And Crypto Twitter Let Him Have ItDecrypt - 3 days agoThe basketball star’s planned Baby Ballers NFT project is off to a rough start after Twitter sleuths discover discrepancies.
- Mike Novogratz: Gary Gensler 'Wants to Be the Sheriff of Cryptoville'Decrypt - 3 days agoGalaxy Digital founder and CEO Mike Novogratz said it’s clear that SEC Chair Gary Gensler is gunning for crypto—but it doesn’t have to spell doom.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Recover as Evergrande Fears Subside, Fed Talks ‘Tapering’Decrypt - 3 days agoThe crypto market is picking up again after taking a hit earlier this week.
- NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers Score Crypto.com as Jersey SponsorDecrypt - 3 days agoThe crypto exchange snags another sports partner, following deals with UFC, Formula 1, Paris Saint-Germain, and others.
- DEX Aggregator 1inch Adds Support for Ethereum Scaling Solution ArbitrumDecrypt - 3 days agoBoth the 1inch Aggregation Protocol and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol are now live on Ethereum’s optimistic scaling solution Arbitrum One.
- Dfinity to Launch Bitcoin Smart Contracts on the Internet ComputerDecrypt - 3 days agoDfinity’s moves are part of a wider-scale industry initiative to make Bitcoin usable in DeFi and Web 3.0.
- Decentralized Exchange on Solana Raises $18M in Series A FundingDecrypt - 3 days agoPolychain, Placeholder, and Three Arrows Capital led a Series A financing round for Solana-based automated market maker Orca.
- NBA Top Shot Maker Dapper Labs Reveals LaLiga NFTs as It Hits $7.6 Billion ValuationDecrypt - 3 days agoDapper Labs has pulled in another $250 million in funding, as the Spanish soccer league plots its own Top Shot-like NFTs.
- Robinhood Says Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin Transfers Coming in OctoberDecrypt - 3 days agoRobinhood announced its long-awaited crypto wallet, which will let investors move Bitcoin and other assets off its platform.
- Bitcoin Mining Firm Genesis Digital Assets Raises $431M to Boost ‘Aggressive Expansion’Decrypt - 3 days agoGenesis Digital Assets has just closed a fresh round of investment after buying 20,000 new rigs less than a month ago.
- OCC Chief Calls Crypto, DeFi 'Fool's Gold'Decrypt - 3 days agoOCC chief Michael Hsu thinks that the personalities and promises in crypto today remind him of those that appeared before the global recession.
- Tom Brady Open to Earn Part of Salary in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or SolanaDecrypt - 3 days agoTampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady said he’d “love to request” some payment in cryptocurrency.
- Lockdown Thriller Movie to Be Released as Limited Edition 'Hybrid NFTs'Decrypt - 4 days agoPandemic-themed thriller Lockdown will be released as a series of just five NFTs, while NFT tickets will be available for the film’s premiere.
- Can Decentralized Finance Become the Future’s New Digital Economy ?NewsBTC - 17 hours agoOver the past two years, DeFi has perhaps become the most striking event in cryptocurrency reality. The rise of this new star is closely tied to Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency network by market capitalization, on top of which almost every existing DeFi application runs. The fact of the matter is, Ethereum is not only a digital asset that allows you to make transfers on the blockchain network but also an entire ecosystem within which you can provide services and perform more complex tasks, such as writing smart contracts. It was these two functions that became the foundation for the emergence…
- NFT Project To Donate 100% Of Income To Help Afghan Women Access EducationNewsBTC - 18 hours agoBookblocks.io, an NFT company has partnered with a New York-based company, Women for Afghan Women to help women in Afghanistan have access to education. Under the new Taliban-run government, women in Afghanistan have had their rights to education restricted by the fundamentalist militants. Since this development, Afghan women have taken to the streets to protest. Over a dozen women protested outside the premises of what used to be the Afghan Women’s Affairs Ministry – until the Taliban turned it into the department for the “propagation of virtue and the prevention of vice.” Bookblocks.io NFT Bookblocks.io announced that it would be releasing a non-fungible…
- Bit2Me Raises $23.9M After Several Successful Token SalesNewsBTC - 18 hours agoSpanish cryptocurrency exchange, Bit2Me, has successfully raised $23.9 million (20M EUR) following three highly-demanded public sale rounds for its newly launched token, B2M. The first public sale, launched on September 6th, 2021, saw a staggering $5.9 million raised in just 59 seconds, followed by a second which raised $8.8 million in just 47 seconds. The final phase sold out in just 38 seconds, involving over 7,000 participants. Each marks some of the quickest and largest grossing for a public sale of an exchanged-based token in crypto history. In addition to this staggering retail demand, Bit2Me also drew on its existing…
- CowboyZombies About to Launch a Presale: Here is What You Need to Know About the ProjectNewsBTC - 22 hours agoIntroducing blockchain technology into other industries has typically had very positive results, and there is still no example of introducing blockchain when any industry got damaged in any way. Gaming, for example, is one of the handful of industries that were extremely open to blockchain technology from the early days, immediately seeing potential in its cheap and quick payments. This was perfect for microtransactions, ensuring immutable ownership of various collectibles, and alike. It wasn’t long before gaming and blockchain became so well-connected that games started launching on the blockchain itself. One of the biggest upcoming examples of this is CowboyZombies,…
- All Players Earn in CryptoTanks Regardless of a Battle’s OutcomeNewsBTC - 1 day agoThe play-to-earn gaming economy continues to grow due to massive public demand. CryptoTanks, a new game running on Polygon and Binance Smart Chain, leverages NFT technology to empower the players. Bringing a military and shooter-oriented game to the play-to-earn ecosystem is a further expansion of this growing ecosystem. The CryptoTanks Game Explained Several play-to-earn blockchain games have proven successful in recent months. Ranging from Axie Infinity to StarAtlas and MOBOX, there is a lot of momentum in the space. Players enjoy the concept of controlling their in-game assets and potentially monetizing them in the future. It is the way video…
- DeFi Hack: Vee Finance Losses $35 Million To Hackers Following Mainnet LaunchNewsBTC - 1 day agoOne of the major threats to businesses online, not only the crypto industry, is cybercriminals’ attacks. Even though the existing networks are supposed to be safe and secure, attackers often find loopholes to exploit them in the bid to steal investors’ funds. This is not new in the online world. There have been occasions when hackers even forced companies to shut down. The decentralized finance sector has seen a lot of growth in recent times, but the growing exploitation cases are becoming alarming. Many protocols have suffered such attacks amounting to losses to the tune of millions of dollars. The…
- El Salvador’s Chivo And Bitcoin Adoption In Mindblowing Facts And StatsNewsBTC - 1 day agoWhy didn’t we thought of measuring Chivo and Bitcoin adoption this way? Cero anecdotal evidence. Only facts, numbers, and reports from wherever we can get them. What do we know about the Chivo wallet’s Lightning node? What apps besides the government wallet are the Salvadorans using? Are they happy with them? Investor and blogger Kevin Rooke has a fresh take on El Salvador’s Bitcoin adoption and we’re here to summarize it. “I wanted a deeper understanding of how real people in El Salvador are interacting with Bitcoin, so I went off in search of other success metrics.” Related Reading |…
- Cardano Summit Begins Tomorrow, Here’s What You Should KnowNewsBTC - 1 day agoThe Cardano summit is scheduled to begin tomorrow, Saturday, September 25th. The summit is scheduled to run for two days, the 25th to the 26th, and promises to be a one-of-a-kind event. Meetups are available in six locations around the world. But the summit will feature both live and virtual events where anyone from around the world can attend. Local groups are also available with community-led events. Events at the Cardano summit are split by the worlds they fall into. Currently, the summit features seven different worlds in which individuals can choose to participate in. These worlds include Cardano World,…
- Why Bitcoin Bears Might Not Get To Buy New LowsNewsBTC - 1 day agoThe crypto community is locked in debate over: Is Bitcoin in a bull or bear market? The debate will rage on until either a new high or new low is made. The current price action is bearish, which gives the impression that sellers are in charge. The news cycle, and sentiment doesn’t help the picture for bulls. But there is one “theory” that suggests a lower low won’t be made. Mapping Out From The Bear Market Bottom To The Bull Cycle Top Recently, Elliott Wave International held an Open House on their Crypto Pro Group led by analyst Tony Carrion.…
- DeFi Protocol pNetwork Loses $12 Million In Tokenized BitcoinNewsBTC - 1 day agoOne of the threats that the crypto community face is the attack of cybercriminals. Many exchanges, projects, and apps often face one vulnerability exploitation or the other. Recently, BSC-based cross-chain pNetwork lost at least $12.7 million of tokenized Bitcoin to attackers. They have joined the many networks targeted and exploited by hackers in the crypto industry. Related Reading | September Leaves Behind Trail Of Blood, Bitcoin Long Liquidations pNetwork promotes digital assets movement throughout different blockchains. Just like several other wrapped token protocols, they allow users to mint pBTC through deposits of BTC in a smart contract. This process allows the…
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana And Other Crypto Prices Further Plunge Following China’s Fresh Crypto BanBlockchain News - 1 day agoCryptocurrency markets have experienced other crashes on Friday amid China’s Central bank renewed ban on cryptocurrency transactions. (Read More)
- The Central Bank of China Reiterates All Crypto-related Transactions are IllegalBlockchain News - 1 day agoThe Chinese government once again stepped up its suppression of cryptocurrency transactions, and the Chinese central bank stated that all cryptocurrency-related transactions are illegal. (Read More)
- A Large Portion of Bitcoin Supply Stores in Cold Storage Based on the Bottoming Out of Dormant BTC SupplyBlockchain News - 1 day agoDormant Bitcoin supply for at least one year bottomed out at 54.2%, indicating that a large portion of BTC was stored in the cold storage. (Read More)
- Crypto.com Officially Becomes the Philadelphia 76ers Team's Jersey Patch PartnerBlockchain News - 2 days agoHong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Crypto.com announced that it has formed a partnership with the Philadelphia 76ers, becoming its official jersey logo-designated sponsor. (Read More)
- Twitter Enables Bitcoin Tipping on Its Platform, Plans to Support Users to Unlock NFTs ServicesBlockchain News - 2 days agoTwitter has moved to let its users tip content creators using Bitcoin to help users earn money for the platform. The social media giant is also expanding its reach to support users to authenticate and showcase their NFT digital assets. (Read More)
- Crypto Exchange FTX Relocates its HQ to the Bahamas from Hong KongBlockchain News - 2 days agoDigital assets derivatives exchange FTX reportedly has relocated their headquarter to Nassau, the Bahamas, from Hong Kong, citing fewer regulation restrictions on the island nation. (Read More)
- Over 2.2M Crypto Accounts Set to Trade With Restrictions in South Korea as Exchange’s Deadline LoomsBlockchain News - 2 days agoAs the South Korea crypto registration deadline looms, over 2 million accounts will be subject to restrictions in trading on multiple exchanges. (Read More)
- The Sordid Tale of QuadrigaCx is Coming to NetflixBlockchain News - 2 days agoStreaming service provider Netflix Inc is set to premiere a documentary reviewing the fall of a once-popular Canadian cryptocurrency exchange, QuadrigaCx. (Read More)
- Canadian Regulators Warns Crypto Firms Against Gambling-Style AdvertisementsBlockchain News - 2 days agoCanadian market regulators have warned cryptocurrency service providers against those to mislead investors through their gambling style advertisements. (Read More)
- Biden To Name Crypto Critic Saule Omarova To Lead OCCBlockchain News - 2 days agoUS President Joe Biden plans to nominate Saule Omarova to run the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) Office. Omarova, a professor at Cornell University Law School, is known for her critical view of cryptocurrency and the financial sector. (Read More)